Mother Of Pearl Tibetan Elephant Necklace
The Mother Of Pearl Tibetan Elephant Necklace is beautiful, unique, spiritual, and a trendy bohemian style. This hand knotted long necklace has gorgeous a combination of red and black stones and a white elephant charm. Every necklace is meaningful. Wear your necklace as a reminder that whenever you need protection and luck, your necklace will be with you.
White elephants are believed for being a symbol of purity, divinity and a calm mind. In Buddhism, elephants are considered to be a symbol of Buddha himself, as they are a symbol of patience, loyalty and wisdom. They are believed to be an earthly manifestation of the qualities the Buddha embodies.
Lava Rock Stone is wonderful for calming emotions. It comes from raw energy and they are oldest stones in the world. Many users of lava stone believe it grounds and stabilizes the root chakra because of the stone's strong connection with the earth. Lava Rock Stone helps the wearer to connect with Mother Earth. It provides guidance and understanding in complicated situations and dissipates anger. It is also great as an aromatherapic oil diffuser for added theraupetic benefits.
The Mother Of Pearl Tibetan Elephant Necklace perfect for layering with other Ebru Jewelry women's bracelets.
I personally handcraft each piece, making them one of a kind. Each piece is unique like all we are...
- Necklace length: 38"
- 8mm Black Lava Rock Stone beads.
- 8mm Faceted red color crystal beads.
- Large drop shape red color African bead.
- Large, drop shape, black lava rock bead.
- 14mm black color African glass bead, combination with flower.
- White and black Tibetan tube bead.
- Gold color hematite stone spacers.
- Black and red color African Beads.
- Large Resin black and white big eye bead.
- Mother of pearl Tibetan Elephant pendant combination with red coral flakes.
Handmade in US.