Woven Gold Fleur de Li Bracelet
Woven Gold Fleur de Li Bracelet is from Ebru Jewelry's new Fine Jewelry series. These one of a kind designs are all hand crafted from recycled Metals and Natural Gemstones in our New York Atelier to add a unique to any look.
The carefully handcrafted this bracelet is full of good vibes and is sure to turn heads. This bracelet combines hand cut tiger's eye stone beads with a 14K gold Fleur de Lis charm bead.
Fleur de Lis is a symbol used by the royalty with many meanings. It symbolizes the lily, which represents purity and honor. It also represents the Holy Trinity in the church, and was found in depictions of Jesus. The three petals represent the trinity, with the band at the bottom symbolizing Mother Mary.
- 14 Carat Recycled Yellow Gold with blue enamel evil eye charm
- Hand cut Tiger's Eye flat stone
- Brown color jewelry rope
- Approximately 5 gr yellow gold
- Sliding closure adjustable size, 6 1/2'' to 8 1/2''
- Custom Orders are welcomed if you contact us.
Handmade in USA
Every Ebru Jewelry purchase will arrive wrapped in a gift box
Free Shipping in the USA