The Samsara Bracelet combines blue Lapis Lazuli stone beads with a gorgeous Nepal handmade large bronze Golden Fish charm for a bold yet elegant look and Good Luck. This special, vintage style bracelet is perfect for you if you love unique jewelry. Meaning of the pair of Golden Fish as a symbol of good luck. The fish symbol is significant in Hinduism, Jainism and Christianity. In Buddhism, the fish also represents fertility and plenitude
Lapis Lazuli is a vibrant blue stone that's commonly worn for protection. This stone resonates with the throat and third eye chakras, bringing the wearer greater self knowledge, and encourages honesty and compassion. Therefore it helps with finding inner peace and encouraging confidence and creativity.
I personally hand craft each piece, making them one of a kind and meaningful...Each piece is unique like we all are..
- 12 mm Lapis Lazuli Stone Beads
- 10 mm Lapis Lazuli Stone Beads
- 8 mm Lapis Lazuli Stone Beads
- Gold color hematite stone beads
- Nepal handmade large vintage brass charm with Golden Fish hand carved symbol and yellow agate stone
- Bracelet size 6 1/2" on elastic jewelry cord, contact me if you need adjustments.
- Handmade in USA