Pearl Tibetan Elephant Necklace
Pearl Tibetan Elephant Necklace is beautiful, unique, spiritual, and a bohemian style. This hand knotted long necklace has gorgeous a combination of red and black stones and a white Nepal elephant pendant. Whenever you need protection and luck, your necklace will be with you.
White elephants are believed for being a symbol of purity, divinity and a calm mind. In Buddhism, elephants are considered to be a symbol of Buddha himself, as they are a symbol of patience, loyalty and wisdom. They are believed to be an earthly manifestation of the qualities the Buddha embodies.
Lava Rock Stone is wonderful for calming emotions. It comes from raw energy and they are oldest stones in the world. Many users of lava stone believe it grounds and stabilizes the root chakra because of the stone's strong connection with the earth.
- Necklace length 34"
- 8mm Black Lava Rock Stone beads.
- 10mm Faceted red color crystal beads.
- White and black Tibetan tube bead.
- Gold color hematite stone spacers.
- Black and red color African Beads.
- Mother of pearl and brass Tibetan Elephant pendant combination with red coral flakes.
- Pendant height 1.5'' width 1.8''
Handmade in USA