Evil Eye Mantra Mala
This Evil Eye Mantra Mala is so beautiful and versatile, as it can be worn both as a necklace or as a wrap bracelet as seen in the photos. Featuring many vibrant blue Evil Eye beads for protection and a movable Om pendant, this piece is also very deeply meaningful. It also layers well with other Ebru Jewelry women's necklaces.
The Om mantra is a sacred mantra known as the sound of the universe. The vibrations of the Om sound is said to energize all chakras and help one connect with their Divine Self. Om is said to be a direct expression of God, so it makes prayers more effective by increasing pranic energy.
The Evil Eye is a prominent symbol in Turkish and many other cultures, and is highly protective. Evil Eye beads reflect ill intent and jealousy back to the person thinking of it, hence protecting the wearer. They also bring good luck and are often found hanging in houses, workplaces and cars. They're also often given as a gift to loved ones.
I personally hand craft each piece, making them one of a kind and meaningful...Each piece is unique like we all are..
- 8mm Blue and White Turkish Glass Evil Eye Beads
- 8mm colorful handmade African beads
- 8mm Yellow and Orange crystal beads
- Natural wood beads
- Gold color Hematite Spacers
- Orange color large Nepal bead, turquoise and coral inlay
- 925 sterling silver, 18k gold plated one side gold one side red enamel big Om pendant, on a 925 silver 18k gold plated lobster clasp
- Necklace length 30"
Handmade in the USA.